“ An idea isn't responsible for the people who believe in it.”
A Selection of Best and Memorable Quotes. Great Quotations from Famous People and Literature.
Popular Quotes and Quotations
-
“Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.” By: Montaigne
-
“Total freedom from change would imply total freedom from error; but this is the prerogative of omniscience alone.” By: C.C.Colton
-
“I have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of their thoughts.” By: John Locke
-
“When one is twenty, ideas of the outside world and the effect one can have on it take precedence over everything else.” By: Stendhal
-
“ First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.” By: George Bernard Shaw
-
“Yield not to evils but attack all the more boldly.” By: Virgil
-
“ Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?” By: Oscar Hammerstein II ( Cinderella )
-
“Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you’ll understand what little chance you have trying to change others.” By: Arnold Glasgow...
-
“I will neither yield to the song of the siren nor to the voice of the hyena, the tears of the crocodile nor the howling of the wolf.” By:...
-
“Youth enters the world with very happy prejudices in her own favour.” By: Samuel Johnson