Best Quotes and Quotations
A Selection of Best and Memorable Quotes. Great Quotations from Famous People and Literature.
|
Home
|
Links
|
Death Quotation
“Because I could not stop for death,
He kindly stopped for me.”
By: Emily Dickinson (Because I Could Not Stop For Death)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Quotes and Quotations
Quote
"Some for renown, on scraps of learning dote, And think they grow immortal as they quote." By : Edward Young (Love of Fame)
Ask Me No More
“No more, dear love, for at a touch I yield; Ask me no more.” By: Tennyson (Ask Me No More)
Dangers Bring Fears
“Dangers bring fears, and fears more dangers bring.” By: Richard Baxter
Caution Quote
“Have I not walked without an upward look Of caution under stars that very well Might not have missed me when they shot and fell? It was...
Path of Civilization
“The path of civilization is paved with tin cans.” By: Elbert Hubbard
Quote about Idea
Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when it is the only one we have. By : Alain Chartier
Relief in Change
“There is a certain relief in change, even though it be from bad to worse; as I have found in traveling in stagecoach, that it is often a c...
Action Quote
“He who can, does. He who cannot, teaches. By: G.B. Shaw
Quote about Quotation
“I am but a gatherer and disposer of other men’s stuff.” By: Henry Wotton
Speak Your Mind
“Always be ready to speak your mind, and a base man will avoid you.” By: William Blake
No comments:
Post a Comment