“ Santa is very jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live.”
A Selection of Best and Memorable Quotes. Great Quotations from Famous People and Literature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Quotes and Quotations
-
"Some for renown, on scraps of learning dote, And think they grow immortal as they quote." By : Edward Young (Love of Fame)
-
“No more, dear love, for at a touch I yield; Ask me no more.” By: Tennyson (Ask Me No More)
-
“Dangers bring fears, and fears more dangers bring.” By: Richard Baxter
-
“Have I not walked without an upward look Of caution under stars that very well Might not have missed me when they shot and fell? It was...
-
“The path of civilization is paved with tin cans.” By: Elbert Hubbard
-
Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when it is the only one we have. By : Alain Chartier
-
“There is a certain relief in change, even though it be from bad to worse; as I have found in traveling in stagecoach, that it is often a c...
-
“He who can, does. He who cannot, teaches. By: G.B. Shaw
-
“I am but a gatherer and disposer of other men’s stuff.” By: Henry Wotton
-
“Always be ready to speak your mind, and a base man will avoid you.” By: William Blake
No comments:
Post a Comment